Monday, August 16, 2010

Dead Lazy Weekend

Even I am not immune to the draw of video games, and an easy weekend of relaxing at home for our anniversary weekend. Fairly low key, but we definitely enjoyed ourselves. I made excellent progress on Friday night with three members of first squad, including the Watchmaster (and his suspect melta bomb conversion). However, I didn't take any pics over the weekend, nor did I finish them. Yes, I'm naughty.

Tonight at the very least I'll get pics done, but I think there's a pretty good chance I'll pick up the paintbrush and finish one or more of these dudes. Besides, I've committed myself to finishing the entire first squad before I start on anything else. This has been made a little tougher by the package that just showed up today: my Engineer squad and their Hades Mining Drill. They look fantastic, but I'm not going to start on them until I have a full 10 man infantry squad complete. Once I do, the engineers will be my "treat".

More tonight after work...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend anyways! Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete