Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Secret Project, and Too Much to Do

Howdy folks,

Unfortunately, I don't have an Iyanden hobby report for you all tonight. This Saturday is the Golden Kris painting competition, as well as the Tournament of Skulls (all part of the Legio Malaysia Birthday Bash), and I am wicked busy with last minute preparations.

I spent tonight building and painting the medals that will be handed out at the Golden Kris competition- 12 in all. I think you guys are really going to like them, especially compared to last year's awards. I'd show you guys a picture, but I'd hate to spoil the surprise. If you want to be the first to see them, you need to stop by on Saturday and check 'em out.

I'll also be working on my Large Model entry for Golden Kris- I only hope I can get it done in time. For Iyanden, my general plan is to try and squeeze some time working on the next Wraithguard squad during Hobby Night and on Sunday. We'll see how that goes, and whether it's enough to earn a decent number of votes next week! :)

Until then amigos, hobby hard...

2 comments:

  1. definitely want at least one of those medals..
    quite optimistic to win one though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Warseer Oliver and Mr Chaos around I doubt myself can grab anything. But really wanna show off some models I have painted so everyone can enjoy.

    Looking forward to this Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete