Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flesh Tearers Headed to Penang

Now that Kindred is done and in the books, it's time for me to focus my hobby attention to the upcoming "Combat Patrol" tournament being held at Gameforge in Penang. I'll be making the four hour road trip with Khairul and a couple more friends first thing next Saturday morning (March 20th). Here's the list I'm playing at the tourney:




This will be the first game I'll play with my budding FT force, and also the last I'll play with the old school Blood Angels White Dwarf PDF Codex. Either way I'm expecting it to be a lot of fun. I'll start posting pics of new FT models as I do them. More Assault Marines, as well as my first Attack Bike and first tank, a Rhino....

Skulls for the Emperor!

5 comments:

  1. Yes the Flesh Tearers and the WildHost will wreck havoc in Penang!!!

    Will be a fun road trip dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twentieth legion shall be there too ;)

    Yeah, finally decided on #20 rather than #19, simply because that army has more painted miniatures in the list I'm playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. I'm really looking forward to this trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo, penang invasion! good luck guys! wish I was there

    ReplyDelete