Saturday, September 12, 2009

Praise the Dark Gods!


I have to say, every Hobby Night seems to be better than the last. I had a great time hanging out with Iqbal and Ivan, hobbying away on the final model of my army. I'm pleased to say that I managed to assemble, prime, and basecoat the Chaos Rhino at Hobby Night, and I dipped it this morning. That now means that every single model in my new army has at least been assembled and primed. Surely, a worthy milestone in my budding service to the Plague Father.

I'll post up a Hobby Rush Report (HRR) later tonight. Today's goal is to get two Chaos Terminators basecoated and dipped. I think I'm going to save the last pack of plague zombies for later, as a "break" since they're much easier than Terminators or Plague Marines to finish.

I'm looking forward to the league, and for those also trying to get armies finished I sincerely wish you the best of luck. If you're working on a new army, or adding new units, and reading this blog, post a comment and let me know how your project is coming along. I love to hear about others in the same boat as me! :)

Keep it Stinky

4 comments:

  1. that's a really nice pic with morning sunlight ... i have no doubts at all that your army will be ready in time for the league and the Arenxis campaign ... looking forward to see more of the power-armored dudes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I presime your army will be completed by the end of the week, right?

    my update: completed 2nd obliterator + primed my 2nd plague marine squad + converted 4 custom meltagun..
    not a really good progress, but it's progress nonetheless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's take more than a week to get this army completed, but between now and then I should have some good progress under my belt... or else!

    Nice one on your progress- it's better than what most Legio members have gotten done lately I'll bet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is with this rise of Nurgle followers?
    Prolly have something to do with the H1N1.. hmm.

    ReplyDelete